Velbexx 50G IN STOCK NOW – PAIN RELIEF BALM 50G NET TUBE.
Prices are ex GST.
For powerful temporary symptomatic relief from aches and pains associated with muscle strains, ligament sprains, bruising, tendonitis, bursitis, stiffness and arthritis. For powerful temporary symptomatic relief from arthritic pain, ache associated with soft tissue trauma, headaches, neck and back pain.
SOOTHING POWER OF NATURE FOR MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN by VELBEXX-17Indications: For powerful temporary symptomatic relief from aches and pains associated with muscle strains, ligament sprains, bruising, tendonitis, bursitis, stiffness and arthritis. For powerful temporary symptomatic relief from arthritic pain, ache associated with soft tissue trauma, headaches, neck and back pain. Special Features
- Fast Temporary Symptomatic Pain Relief
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients
- Long Shelf Life (2 Years)
- Australian Made
- Artificial Preservatives Free
- Natural Color and Fragrance Product contains a naturally sourced bioactive chemical compounds (Omega 3, 6 and 9, L-menthol, 1,8 cineole – Eucalyptol, helenalin, 11, 13- dihydrohelenaline, hypericin, hyperforin, camphor and methyl salicylate)
- Petrochemicals, Paraben and Benzoate Free.
- Free from 10 Common synthetic (1) cosmetic chemicals
- Concentrated (Up to 250 applications from 50g net product )
- Non greasy, non-sticky, non-staining
- Unique ‘’Velbexx-17’’ fragrance with pleasant mild peppermint top note
- Mild cooling followed by only mild heating sensation
- Applicable to a sensitive and frail skin
- Free from any ingredients prohibited by WADA (2) (The World Anti-Doping Agency).
Dromaius novohollandiae (Emu) Oil 280.00 mg/g (28.00% w/w)
- Contains naturally occurring active constituents: Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Anti-Inflammatory effect (Omega 6) is known to reduce the effects of joint aches / pains.
- Bioactive Compound Transporter (Omega 9) is a known enhancer for transport of bioactive compounds into the skin, and thus has the ability to be absorbed quickly and penetrate deeply when applied topically.
Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) Oil 66.70 mg/g (6.67% w/w).
- Contains Menthol which has well documented cooling and analgesic effect.
- Menthol activates cold-sensitive TRPM8 receptors in the skin and is the primary source of the cooling sensation that follows the topical application of peppermint oil.
Malealuca cajaputi (Cajaput) Oil 11.60 mg/g (1.16% w/w)
- Contains Eucalyptol (1,8 cineole) * which has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect (1,8-cineole is a rare natural antagonist of human TRPA1 receptors which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects possibly due to its inhibition of TRPA1).
Eucalyptus radiata australiana (Eucalyptus) Oil 10.70 mg/g (1.07% w/w)
- Contains Eucalyptol (1,8 cineole) * which has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect.
Arnica montana (Arnica Montana) Extract 9.60 mg/g (0.96% w/w) equivalent to fresh flowers 1.92 mg/g
- Contains sesquiterpene lactones: Helenalin 11, 13- dihydrohelenaline and chamissonolid.
- Commonly used for bruises (inhibiting collagen-induced platelet aggregation and thromboxane formation).
- Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory effects: by blocking the action of histamine in increasing vascular permeability, by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis and by inhibiting activation of transcription factor NF-kB, which correlates with the ingredients’ anti-inflammatory property.
Hypericum perforatum (St. John Wort) Extract 7.4 mg/g (0.74% w/w); equivalent to fresh herb 7.40mg/g
- Contains Hypericin and Hyperforin which has anti-inflammatory effect (inhibiting the release of protein kinase C and arachidonic acid, leukotriene B4).
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 7.00 mg/g (0.7% w/w)
- Contains Camphor8 and Eucalyptol (1,8 cineole)* which have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Camphor activates and strongly desensitizes TRPV1 and a TRPV1-like current in dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons but inhibits the TRPA channel, which is expressed in most nociceptive DRG neurons).
Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Oil 1.90 mg/g (0.19% w/w)
- Contains: Methyl salicylate9 which has analgesic effect: inhibits COX enzymes / prostaglandin synthesis and produces pain relief while blocking pyretic and inflammatory processes that are mediated by prostaglandins.
- Aloe vera barbadensis (Aloe vera) juice dry,
- Citrus cinensis (Orange Peel) Oil,
- Citrus x paridisi (Grapefruit) Oil,
- Cymbopogon schonanthus (Lemongrass) Oil ,
- Eugenia carophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil,
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel seed) Oil,
- Glycerol (vegetable derived glycerine),
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
- Menthol (Menthol),
- Ocimum basilicum (Sweet Basil) Oil,
- Pinus silvestris (Pine Needle) Oil ,
- Piper nigricum (Black Pepper) Oil,
- Plant / Vegetable derived Emulsifying wax and
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E).
|Dimensions||26 x 26.5 x 15 cm|